January 1, 2019
We used a variety of marketing channels and tactics to achieve such an outstanding result:
- Created, managed, and constantly optimized landing pages to sell products online
- Created and ran highly-targeted email campaigns to reach potential buyers and drive sales
- Leveraged content marketing (media, products, copy, and webinars creation) to engage the target audience at every step of
their customer journey and make them take action
- Generated highly-qualified leads and sales with paid advertising (Google, Youtube, Facebook)
- Built and optimized powerful marketing funnels to increase conversions and ROI
We created and launched impactful high-converting cross-channel advertising campaigns:
To facilitate those results, we created multiple advertising trailers, which we successfully incorporated into the campaign. Here is an example of two videos we produced. We generated excellent ideas, wrote high-converting scripts, created effective storyboards, and cut the videos for smooth transactions.
Video Concept: In this video, we use a direct approach to call out our target audience and prompt them to take action before the massive sale ends. We do this by listing their most common and desired goals in the form of benefits they can get at the "Vertriebsoffensive" event. For example, Dirk Kreuter mentions that attendees will:
- Get practical and directly applicable knowledge that can be applied immediately
- Be able to convenience potential buyers and win new customers easily
- Increase their turnover and gain all the required sales skills
To back up the promises and gain prospect trust, we included video clips from previously conducted similar events, containing content that resonated with our target audience. Also, we added existing customer testimonials and their impressions from those events.
Video Concept: Here, we use an indirect motivational approach to stimulate prospective customers to take action and attend the "Vertriebsoffensive" event. We first show them what success and excellence are - a vision, legacy, motivation. Then we highlight what it takes to get there - practice, determination, commitment, and constant self-development. We inspire them to start their journey towards a better life and use every opportunity and chance to get there. Unconsciously we help prospective buyers realize that the "Vertriebsoffensive" event is that given opportunity to learn, innovate and become more successful.
Video Concept: This is another example of an indirect motivational approach used to inspire our target audience to grow and innovate despite all the challenges and purchase the book “Entscheidung: Erfolg”. We smoothly lead them to the idea that in the book, they will find all knowledge, tactics, and concepts needed to gain strong expertise in sales and build a financially free life. We show what it takes to get there. We also help imagine what it looks like when one is already there. We do this by listing and visualizing all the benefits which highly resonate with our customers.
250,000,000 Impressions; 9,000,000 Reach; 1,150,000 EUR Adspend
Here is a single ad example where Dirk Kreuter calls out his target audience to attend a webinar training:
These results are for Marketing.MBA only and do not represent the overall economic success of the client.